Can’t see the wood for the trees?
Face-to-face coaching can be a vital tool for personal and professional development. It offers a chance for you to talk through your issues and questions in a way which is:
Through coaching, I use skills of listening, questioning and feedback to help you make sense of your current situation and to help you clarify what’s important to you. The focus is very much on action, on what you can do next.
I offer a range of possibilities: 10 minutes for £10, 20 minutes for £20, 30 minutes for £30, and a full hour-and-a-half session for £100 (1.5 hrs, with a 10 min follow-up session).
Which one is best for you?
10-30 minute sessions are best for:
- Wanting to quickly clarify a specific issue or question that’s bothering you
- Getting clearer focus and stronger motivation for tasks that you need to do today or this week
- Getting a sense of what coaching is about before you commit to a longer session
- Working out whether a longer session would be of benefit to you
- Top-up sessions once you’ve experienced full sessions
Full sessions (1.5 hrs, with a 10 min follow-up session) are always recommended, and are best for:
- Taking advantage of the full range of coaching techniques.
- Taking advantage of the full benefits of the coaching process
- Being open to changing your habits and ideas
- Being open to significant long-term change in your life
Approaching a coach, whether for personal or professional reasons, takes courage. But it’s not so much asking for help as it is a more deliberate way to introduce yourself to yourself, so you can feel less stuck and more aware of your creative and transformative possibilities.
My office is on Main Street in Bangor (Northern Ireland), in Boom Studios, above the FPMcCann public realm office and across the road from the Assisi charity shop. I can guarantee a warm welcome, a comfy chair, and a cup of tea or coffee.
If you’d like to arrange a coaching session with me in Bangor, somewhere else, or online, please use the contact form and I will get back in touch with you at the earliest opportunity.